Internationally renowned marine engineering company, Gaztransport & Technigaz SA (GTT), designs membrane containment systems for the maritime transportation and storage of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
Given the highly complex nature of GTT’s business, hundreds of projects were each producing thousands of documents, including plans and blueprints. With such a vast quantity of documents to archive and manage, ensuring that the correct version of such sensitive documents was sent out, proved time consuming and inhibited productivity for the recipient and sender of the information. Improvements were also needed in sharing pertinent documents with global partners within the document workflow.
When GTT searched for an integrated document management and workflow solution, Cincom ECM’s ease of use, highly advanced search and retrieval function, enhanced document tracking and user autonomy made it stand out. Cincom ECM was the clear choice to manage the full lifecycle of all enterprise-wide documents, helping to build efficiencies across the entire company.
“We selected Cincom ECM as we believe that it best meets our current and future document management needs. We especially like the fact that we will be able to manage and integrate all types of documents and workflows ourselves.” Mokrane Ytagène – Deputy CEO, GTT.
- Source a reliable document management solution that can be administered in-house
- Easy and rapid implementation
- Host system integration
- Slow document retrieval
- Control document access
- Independent management of system and intuitive workflow
- Seamless implementation and integration with multiple host applications
- Instant, single-click document retrieval from anywhere
- Assignable access privileges help protect sensitive data
- Notification of any document change
- Improvements in collaborative workflow and information-sharing between departments and with external partners
- Documents stored electronically in the central Cincom ECM repository