Cincom ECM is integrated software that manages all corporate documents and associated lifecycles while providing fast and controlled access to data, including:
- Capture of data and documents with full text indexing
- Document display and retrieval
- Document lifecycle
- Distribution of data and documents
- Full audit trail
- Storage and archiving
- Security and access rights
Cincom ECM allows you to:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the document (capture, organisation, indexing, search, distribution)
- Keep documents up-to-date
- Meet compliance obligations
- Meet the growing need for collaboration and communication
- Improve the agility of the business and decision processes
- Increase productivity and reduce costs
- Ensure the storage and security of documents
- Establish a policy for Records Management
Cincom ECM is based on Open-Source components. Its Web interface offers full flexibility of deployment since it requires no installation on the workstation.
Organisation of Content
Cincom ECM allows any business or service to organise its content with respect to the profile and requirements of its users.
All data and documents in Cincom ECM use full text indexing and are accessible by search tools or through a hierarchical folder structure.
The data and documents are stored in a database and are accessible according to the security rights assigned to the user.