Founded in the United States in 1968, Cincom is a forerunner and a leader in the software industry. For over 40 years, Cincom’s problem-solving software, services and people have helped thousands of companies all over the world grow and manage their businesses. Today, Cincom is one of the most experienced software companies in the world, with 24 offices on five continents. Businesses worldwide count on Cincom to provide them with competitive advantage in a variety of industries. We offer vital software from a strategic point of view, ranging from solutions that greatly improve the customer experience, through to applications for database management and sales and product configuration.
With 800 partners and over 5000 customers represented in 93 countries, Cincom ranks as one of the top 50 software companies in the world.
Key Facts and Figures
- Cincom is a non-listed company, with more than 800 employees.
- It is classed in the top 50 independent global software companies with 24 offices in 18 countries on five continents.
- With a turnover exceeding USD $100 million for the past 21 consecutive years, Cincom is the only private software company in the world to reach this record.
- More than 50% of business stems from existing clients – again, one of the highest percentages in the industry.
- On average, every Cincom client sees a return on their investment (ROI) of nearly 30 to 1 (30:1) for every pound invested in Cincom solutions and services.
- According to Standard and Poor’s 500 Index, over the past 40 years, the average return on invested capital (ROIC) is approximately 10%.
Cincom Systems UK
Cincom UK was established in 1972. Maidenhead is the home of our European Headquarters, and throughout Europe, 200 employees work across the business functions of sales, marketing, pre- and post-sales, R&D, technical support, consulting, professional services, customer service, IT, HR and finance.
With an array of solutions together with our unique expertise, Cincom is helping clients quickly achieve a return on investment while improving productivity and enabling them to deliver the customer experience customers crave.
The Cincom Document Solutions business offers Cincom Eloquence®, a market-leading document automation solution for customer communications management, and Cincom ECM, a pioneering content management solution.